The 30 Best Blogs On Summer Child Care Choices
For kids, summer is a time of sun, fun and most importantly a long break from school and homework. For parents, though, summer means finding activities to keep the kids occupied and, in most cases, suitable summer childcare. Every child is different, so making summer child care choices can be difficult for parents. Summer childcare is significantly more expensive, too, accounting for around 50% of the average yearly childcare budget. These 30 blogs will help you make informed child care choices, so that you don’t have to worry about your kids being bored this summer or how you’re going to handle your own work schedule while they’re free of school. Here is our list Of The Best Blogs On Summer Child Care Choices
Planning Your Summer Childcare
Your kids will thank you for a well-planned summer, which includes making sure they have the best child care available. Planning your summer childcare is something that you should do well ahead of time. You should also try to involve your child as much as possible to ensure that they have a fun-filled summer. These five blogs will take you through some of the things you need to consider when planning summer child care for your kids.
- Planning for Summer Child Care
- Planning Summer (Already!) Amid Winter’s Chill
- Summer Childcare Planning for School-Age Kids
- Summer Childcare Solutions
- How to schedule summer childcare from relatives?
Coping with the Cost of Summer Child care
Because of the long days involved, there’s a good chance that your child care costs will be significantly higher in the summer months if you’re accustomed to only paying for a few hours each afternoon after classes end. There are ways of cutting the cost, however, so it pays to shop around and consider a number of options. You can normally expect to pay more for summer child care, which means you should take advantage of any savings you can find. These five blogs look at cutting the cost of summer child care, leaving you with more money for fun activities.
- Summer Child Care
- Affordable Summer Childcare Options
- Cost-Effective Summer Childcare Options
- Affordable Summer Childcare
- Making Summer Camp Affordable
Beat the Waiting Lists
Don’t wait until the last minute to book your summer childcare. Plan your child care well ahead of time to ensure that your chosen option is available to you. Whether you are hiring a summer nanny or sending your child to summer camp, avoid lengthy waiting lists at all costs. You do not want summer to arrive, only to find that you haven’t secured childcare. These five blogs provide tips on how to beat waiting lists, so that you don’t have to settle for second best.
- Child Care Waitlist? Have No Fear…
- Child Care in the City
- The Child Summer Care Scramble
- 8 Tips for Beating the Daycare Wait List Game
- Why do Long Waiting Lists Persist?
They were the best of times and the worst of times – words often spoken by adults when remembering long summers spent at camp. Summer camps are a great form of child care; however, choosing the wrong type of camp may make your child’s summer miserable. The good news is that there are camps that will suit every child; you just have to know what to look for. Speak to your children and think about the activities that they enjoy, then have a look at these five blogs for more tips and ideas.
- Summer Camp 101: A Guide for Parents
- The Mathematica Summer Camp
- Is Your Child Ready For Camp?
- 25 Summer Camps For Individuals With Special Needs
- 8 Reasons to Send Your Child to Summer Camp
If you do not have a nanny year round or your nanny is unable to work during the summer months, you may want to hire someone who can meet your child care needs over the holidays. You can find summer nannies through all the usual channels; however, these five blogs will help you find a temporary nanny, as well as provide tips on how to choose the best seasonal nanny for your family.
- What to Look for in a Summer Nanny
- Are You Ready for Summer?
- Summer No Time for Vacation
- How to Find a Summer Nanny Job
- Things to Consider when Hiring a Summer Nanny
Creative Child Care Choices
If you really want to go the extra mile for your kids this summer, consider getting creative with your child care options. Unique situations require innovative ideas, which is why these five blogs are ideal for both creative thinking parents and those who need childcare that caters to exceptional circumstances.
- Creative options for summer childcare
- 5 Creative Childcare Options
- Creative and Flexible Childcare Solutions
- 7 Cost-Effective Summer Childcare Options
- Childcare Options for the Entrepreneur
Thank you for reading this article on The 30 Best Blogs On Summer Child Care Choices.
Please check back with us as we add new articles, blogs and videos daily!
Here are some videos that also cover Child Care Choices:
Child Care Choices
Childcare Choices for Your Baby (Baby Health Guru)
Choose the best daycare for your little one this summer
Follow Us On Pinterest & Facebook